Some comments regarding the levels.

1.  Avoid extreme contrasts.  Don't but really light next to really dark.
2.  Don't use very dark images in places where text will be.  Possible work
around for this is in talks but still a good practice.
3.  Remain consistent.  Kids notice things that are out of place such as
cars driving on grass (lvl 6).
4.  More images for zones would be nice.  Current ones are fine for testing
but they feel overused once you hit lvl 10.
5.  New enemies.  Same as above.

These levels are nice for testing with the kids, but to be frank, they are
drab and the images are very overused.  There needs to be a larger selection
of both zones and enemies.  Three enemy types is not enough.  Six to eight
image zones is certainly not enough when there are at least 5 zones to be
filled per level.  You exhaust those in less than 2 levels with no
repetition.  The zones look like someone just took some paint and splashed
it across a canvas.  The only discernible feature between them is their
color, and even then I am left guessing as to what they are supposed to
represent.  Re-evaluation of these levels is needed.

Pro tip, ALT + PrtScn will make an image of the currently running app so you
don't have to manipulate your windows around.

Ian Crotty
UTS Hardware Technician
Ball State University