For the time being I have manually altered the master lists for the RR and
BS games sets of questions.  I don't want to entirely delete the bad sets as
I may have use for them later so please do not delete them from the repo
just yet.  The sets that are currently on the master lists are ones that I
have given the material at least a passing glance and deemed them adequate.
 I still have to go back and make sure spelling, grammar, and answers are
all correct.  I may make versions of the vocab for RR and add them.  In
their current incarnation they have a lot of cleaning to do in order to be
able to be integrated.  I'll keep everyone posted as I wade through this and
make progress.

Ian Crotty
UTS Hardware Technician
Ball State University