Hi Taco,

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

Hello all,

Please, if you have moment to spare, have a good look at the TLContrib
website and associated repository:

 http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/

The system should now be ready for the initial kickoff (I hope).

Mojca, Hans and me have already tried and tested various things, but it
is quite likely that there are still bugs. I decided to post to a small
group of people before doing an announcement on tex-l...@tug.org /
c.t.t hoping that perhaps more people can have a look, and that
the remaining bugs can then be fixed before 'normal' users start
using the site.

Is this meant only for packages that cannot be part of TL due the restrictions that you mention, or is this also the right place to upload normal context modules. If so, is this going to eventually replace modules.contextgarden.net upload system?

Aditya