On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, Hans Hagen wrote:

On 12-10-2010 9:24, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

here's a challenging question from the XeTeX mailing list. Somebody
gave a challenge of how one writes units or rather: if it is possible
to get rid of latin keyboard entirely, for example if one is able to
retype \includegraphics[width=10cm,scale=5]{...} in arabic/possibly
greek interface without using the latin keyboard)?

In either case I think that one should convince the author to take
ConTeXt instead of LaTeX to rewrite the commands ...

Just take a look at mult-def.lua and you will see that there is already a persian interface ... defining commands in any language is possible already right from the start of mkiv.

I thought that Mojca was asking if we can also specify units in Greek. For example, 1μμ instead of 1mm (Although, I am not sure what are the corresponding
units in Greek).

Aditya