On Wed, 23 May 2012, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 23.05.2012 um 16:30 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

On Wed, 23 May 2012, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 23.05.2012 um 15:41 schrieb Marco:

And here we go again, including the file.

You can replace

\the\dimexpr\framedparameter{…}

with

\frameddimension{…}

In my tests that was failing. IIRC, that was because rulethickness is equal to
\linewidth, which is a \dimen register. To be usable in MP, we need
\the\linewidth.

Do you have a minimal example because this is how \frameddimension is defined:

\def\frameddimension#1{\the\dimexpr\framedparameter{#1}\relax}

Sorry, I misread your comment (\frameparameter instread of \frameddimension). Of course, \frameddimension should work fine.

Aditya