Am 28.05.2012 um 16:40 schrieb Marco:

> On 2012-05-23 Marco <net...@lavabit.com> wrote:
>
> I improved the code. There is no interference any more and no
> strange offsets. One thing is still unsolved:
>
> The top/bottom/…rulethickness settings are not inherited from
> rulethickness (see the table example at the end). This breaks the
> compilation if only rulethickness is provided but not
> toprulethicknes and bottomrulethickness. I don't know how to fix
> that. That's not what users expect and is a bug.

Add these setups to the module (there is no need for the braces):

\setupTABLE [  \c!left\c!rulethickness=\framedparameter\c!rulethickness,
\c!left\c!framecolor=\framedparameter\c!framecolor]
\setupTABLE [ \c!right\c!rulethickness=\framedparameter\c!rulethickness,
\c!right\c!framecolor=\framedparameter\c!framecolor]
\setupTABLE [   \c!top\c!rulethickness=\framedparameter\c!rulethickness,
\c!top\c!framecolor=\framedparameter\c!framecolor]
\setupTABLE
[\c!bottom\c!rulethickness=\framedparameter\c!rulethickness,\c!bottom\c!framecolor=\framedparameter\c!framecolor]

Wolfgang