On 18 déc, 18:32, Tom <tom.cha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's happening to me as well. I've been embedding Gecko for many years
> (in MathCast). Something has changed dramatically lately. And I get an
> exception in nsDocShellTreeOwner.cpp line 889, nsEventListenerManager*
> elmP = target->GetListenerManager(PR_TRUE);
>
> I've compiled SeaMonkey 2.5.
>
> It also seems that WinEmbed has the same exception. MFCEmbed and the
> other samples are gone.
>
> I pretty much don't know what to do, and I'll appreciate any help.
>
> Thank you very much.

OK I Solved the problem

The mozilla's architecture changed.

    nsCOMPtr<nsIDOMWindow>  domWindow;

    nsCOMPtr<nsIWebNavigation> mWebNavigation;
    nsCOMPtr<nsIDOMDocument> myDomDoc;
    nsCOMPtr<nsIDOMHTMLDocument> myHtmlDoc;

    mWebNavigation = do_QueryInterface(mWebBrowser, &result);
    result = mWebNavigation->GetDocument(getter_AddRefs(myDomDoc));
    myHtmlDoc = do_QueryInterface(myDomDoc);

After I can go through the DOM and the HTML.

Thank's for your help here is where I got the information
http://doxygen.db48x.net/mozilla-full/html/d6/d13/interfacensIDocShellTreeItem.html
(All the classes).

philippe