Hello,

I'm trying to build an application which'll use html5 and css3 to
display its interface and a set of C++ apis to introduce features
beyond the scope of html.

I have the following questions regarding the embedding process of
Gecko:

1) Does embedding gecko only give me access to the html renderer or
does it also include the javascript engine?

2) Regarding the new embed api with Qt, how does gecko render html?
Does it use cairo's or Qt's api? This aspect is important, since
rendering performance is a must.

3) How easy is it to make my c++ apis available to the javascript
context? In the case of the Qt port, can i use QObject derived classes
such as in QtWebkit?

4) How difficult is it to extend/alter Gecko?  For instance: adding a c
++ scene graph to the canvas layer or hooking up a driver to support
muti-touch input with a touch screen on a desktop pc?

Regards,

Leander