Hello,
I have an embedded app based on gecko 2.0 and I'm having some issues when
trying to make it support installing extensions.
The first issue is that when i try to use InstallTrigger.install from
javascript, i get: "ReferenceError: InstallTrigger is not defined".
Also, trying to enter the path of the xpi file directly in the address bar
seem to have no effect.
Both of these methods seem to work on a standalone firefox i built from the
same sources, but not on my embedded xulrunner app.

I tried to follow the steps in this article:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/XULRunner_tips, but i still get the same
results when trying to install the xpi.

Are there any other settings needed in order to allow installing xpi files
on embedded app? Or maybe the installation should be done in some different
way?
Any hint would be appreciated.

Thanks,
         Shir.