Hello again,

A little more info i gathered about this problem: it seems like none of the
code in extensions-content.js is being called. I noticed in my standalone
build that this file have a function -InstallTriggerManager()- that is
called when each page loads (probably to add installtrigger property to
window) and another function - createInstallTrigger() - that is called when
installtrigger is actually used in the javascript.
None of these functions are called in my embedded app.
Any idea who calls these functions, and what may cause them not to be
called?