Hi Jürgen,

first: "Mozilla Developer Network" is just the name of the online
documentation at developer.mozilla.org.

second: don't try to embed Gecko into your application. Many have tried
before and failed sooner or later. If you want to embed a browser, use
Webkit or IE (depending on how you developed your application, e.g. in
Qt it's really easy to embed Webkit).

third: for your use case I don't think you even need to embed a web
browser into your application. You could use a simple XULRunner
application or even a regular Firefox with a (to-be-developed) special
Add-On.

Philipp