Hello!

>From the meeting notes we saw that there were some questions about the
general timeline for the Rust-based Glean library. We’d like to stress the
fact that there’s *no requirement for urgent transition* to Rust Glean: the
Kotlin version is the one currently being used by Fenix and will be for the
time being.

Our *goals for Q3* are the following:

- have the Rust-based Glean into production, on Android;
- have a working iOS build by end of Q3.

We would be happy to discuss this further to align for the exact timeline,
if needed.

We would also like to highlight that living in a separate repository is
important to us and to our long-term strategy. If there's any short-term
technical hindrance that prevents this, we'll be happy to work together on
it.

Alessio