Hey dev-fxacct (CC firefox-tv list for context),

The Firefox for Fire TV app is integrating FxA sign in and I'd like to get
credentials to enable sign in. I don't fully understand the documentation
<https://mozilla.github.io/application-services/docs/accounts/welcome.html#becoming-a-firefox-accounts-relier>
– it suggests that our app is an "OAuth relier" (what does that mean?) and
that we have a "service" (is the app considered a service?) – but from
reading the docs and looking at samples
<https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/android-components/tree/master/samples/firefox-accounts>,
I think if we provide the following info, we can get credentials to allow
users to log into FxA:

name: "Firefox for Fire TV"
redirect_uri: https://accounts.firefox.com/oauth/success/<clientId>

fwiw, like the sample linked above, we'd intend to intercept the redirect
URL, grab the returned credentials, and redirect the user to a native UI
screen (as per our mocks) <https://whimsical.com/Mbrga1N3KwHiJpExhSR23m>.
Additionally, since we can't create additional WebViews on Fire OS and we
only support a single tab, we have to use the user's current browsing
session so we'd consider removing the FxA sign in pages from the user's
browsing history.

Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks!
- Mike