Hi,

I would like to have credentials to access Firefox Accounts API as
described in
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Tech/Firefox_Accounts/Introduction

I would like to test its features in order to use it to manage my
bookmarks. I don't want to use addons and extensions for this purpose so I
didn't tried using the browser API (firefox).
I will test the API locally so I don't have any redirect_uri at the moment.
I may get one if it is really mandatory for the purpose (e.g I may deploy a
web app on some cloud hosting service).
You may use "taffons" as a name if necessary.

Currently I've tried to use Pocket out of the box for my purposes but there
are limitations such as it doesn't support folders. I need to organize
bookmarks (i.e links) hierarchically which is not possible just with tags.

Regards,