Hello,
I'm a software developer working for HYTORC. We are setting up the Pontoon
TMS for our company and I need a client id and secret to be able to
authenticate our application. I'm struggling to figure out the correct way
to obtain them, when I read its a manual process at the moment.

The name of the application would be HYTORC but I'm still not sure what the
redirect url will be. Is it possible to get these credentials created?

I tried to create access credentials using
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Tech/Firefox_Accounts/OAuth_dashboard
but was unable to since I do not have an @mozilla.com email. Is it possible
to sign up for one?

Thank you for the help. I've been struggling with this quite a bit to
figure out how to correctly do it.

Alex