Hi Alex,

Thanks for the interest in Firefox Accounts. We have not yet opened up FxA
to 3rd party services and are unable
to give out client_ids for services not owned by Mozilla.

Your best bet is to contact someone on the Pontoon team to ask if there is
a way to use Pontoon without FxA.
Adrian Gaudebert (agaudeb...@mozilla.com) is an engineer on that team and
may be able to provide direction.

Shane