Hello all

I'm building a theme for OXID eShop 4.5.0 and I had a question about how
this theme should be packaged.

As per available documentation on the OXID wiki, 4.5.0 will have a new
"module/theme installer" which will provide an interface to install new
themes.

Can someone provide more information on this, specifically:
- what is the packaging format and file structure for a theme, such that
it can be used with the new installer?
- which branch of the SVN codebase has a working version of this
installer, so I can test my theme  package?
- why is it necessary to override the 'oxviewconfig' modue with a new
'oxviewthemeconfig' module as specified in step (4) of the Example at
http://wiki.oxidforge.org/Tutorials/Understanding_theme_management_in_OXID_eShop_from_4.5.0#Example

Any advice or assistance will be appreciated. Thank you.

Vikram