From: dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org
[dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org] on behalf of Björn Schotte
[bjoern.scho...@mayflower.de]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 11:17 AM
To: dev-general@lists.oxidforge.org
Subject: Re: [oxid-dev-general] Proposed composer as module dependency
management tool

Hi Dirk,

On 19.05.14 10:37, Dirk Blößl | superReal GmbH wrote:
> Any ideas on how to proceed? Any comments from other users? ;-)

Further comments on https://github.com/OXID-eSales/oxideshop_ce/issues/140
inviting kermit etc. into the discussion.

Best, Björn
--
Mayflower GmbH                       bjoern.scho...@mayflower.de
Gneisenaustraße 10/11                       Tel: 0931 / 35965-15

Blog:       http://blog.mayflower.de
Twitter:    http://twitter.com/BjoernSchotte
            http://twitter.com/mayflowerphp
Slideshare: http://slideshare.net/mayflowergmbh

Mayflower GmbH, Standort Würzburg
Firmensitz: Mannhardtstraße 6, 80538 München
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRB 142039
Geschäftsführer: Gregor Streng, Björn Schotte,
Albrecht Günther, Johann-Peter Hartmann