Then maybe for clarity it should be labeled as one-click-download instead of one-click-install, because in OXID world that are two different things.

Mit besten Wünschen,
Markus Zok
*Markus Zok*
Heckenstr. 4
40764 Langenfeld
Deutschland     Tel:
Mobil:
E-Mail:         +49 (0) 2173 - 848 225
+49 (0) 177 - 404 89 65
mar...@zoks.net         Internet:       www.zoks.net <http://www.zoks.net>

Am 19.11.14 um 09:36 schrieb Michael Felber:
Hi,

we had conversation about this in dev-general-skype-channels. ioly just fetches and unpacks moduledata to the right oxid folder. There is no automatic sql installation and no module autoactivation, so therefore you "only" have to trust the sources, as always when installing a third party software.

Best regards,

Micha