Just pass my high school and now going towards the professional studies, I have
some very serious questions in my mind. If I start asking all the questions
here, this website will block me over this. That is why I will keep the thing
as short as possible and concise too. The question that I would like to ask
here is about the website development because I am interested in choosing the
web development as my professional study so I can get a job in a company which
provides [url=https://www.ingic.uk/website-development/]website development
service in UK[/url].

Since this industry is one of the only industries in the world which is on the
boom from past decade, I think that this is the right way of creating my
career. The thing that I want to know about it is the importance of the UI.
After doing some research on my own, I came across the term call UI or user
interface. This term is more related to the interface of the websites I guess.
I am not sure that is why I am asking about it on this platform.

The reason why I am asking it so that I can decide in which section of the
website development is more suitable for me and how I can make a better career
in it. I would like to know its importance in the process of website
development so I can ensure that the education I am getting is important in the
industry. Kindly do comment below and help me in choosing the right path for my
future.

--
Context is everything:
http://forum.magnolia-cms.com/forum/thread.html?threadId=87099d27-9f54-440a-a954-929684458ca9