Hi all,

I have been fighting today with the issue of the allow camera / mic popup
disappearing if firefox 28< looses focus after a getUserMedia query.

No event is fired when this happens which makes it very tricky to react to
in the UI.

I have tried rigging up timers with focus / blur events to try and detect
if this scenario has happened, but can not find a reliable approach.

Has anyone overcome this issue, or Moz guys, is this in your pipeline to
fix? The camera / mic box really should persist if the user switches app
and back to the browser again.

Cheers

Jamie

--
------------------------------
Jamie McDonnell | User Experience Design Evangelist and Developer |

mobile: (+420) 777 608 442 | email: jamie.mcdonn...@eface2face.com | web:
eface2face.com <http://www.eface2face.com>
[image: eface2face logo]  <http://www.eface2face.com>

[image: View our company profile on LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/eface2face>

This electronic communication and any files transmitted with it, or
attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to who it is addressed and may contain information
that is confidential, legally privileged, protected by privacy laws, or
otherwise restricted from disclosure to anyone else. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in
error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error,
please return the e-mail to the sender, delete it from your computer and
destroy any printed copy of it. Although our company attempts to sweep
e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are
virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of
viruses.