That checkbox is not useless, to a user who doesn't want to be
assaulted by dialog boxes from malicious or annoying sites (assuming
they still have cause to visit those sites).  I regularly have to fend
off advances that ask for notifications or geolocation permission on
sites that I have no interest in sharing that information with.

Sadly, we can't give away the ability to write browser UX, which
includes removing the annoyance controls we offer people who use
Firefox.  So your first three requests are ones we can't grant.

The addition of screen sharing to the permissions API is intended to
address your last point.  See
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-screen-share/issues/28  This is
something of a neglected piece of code, but if you care about this,
contributions are welcome.