We're going to want to add worker bindings for canvas (both 2D and WebGL).
Over time I expect we'll want worker versions of almost every popular DOM
API that doesn't actually require content/layout. We need to be able to
share code between worker and main-thread implementations as much as
possible. Right now a major blocker for that is that main-thread DOM APIs
require cycle collection and workers can't use cycle collection. So, what
are the prospects for supporting cycle collection in workers? (I'm talking
about independent cycle collectors for each thread, not any kind of
cross-thread CC.)

Rob
--
Wrfhf pnyyrq gurz gbtrgure naq fnvq, “Lbh xabj gung gur ehyref bs gur
Tragvyrf ybeq vg bire gurz, naq gurve uvtu bssvpvnyf rkrepvfr nhgubevgl