On 2013-07-11 11:26 AM, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
On 7/11/13 12:05 AM, Justin Lebar wrote:
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 3:25 AM, Philipp Kewisch <mozi...@kewis.ch> wrote:
git rebase --interactive.  It is /far/ more powerful than mq for this
use-case.

I even have a |git qrebase| alias for this.

https://github.com/jlebar/moz-git-tools
Looks very interesting, lots of nice tools I could make use of :) I have
the feeling git is very powerful, but the commands to use it are not
very intuitive. You have a repository full of commands I would expect
git to have included.

git rebase -i is more powerful, *and* more flexible, than mq is. Now you may not like git or not want to learn how to use interactive rebase, but arguing that mq workflow is better than what git can offer is flawed.

Cheers,
Ehsan