On 2013-08-02 4:49 PM, Brian Smith wrote:
That sounds reasonable to me. So, based on that then, let's get back to my
original question that motivated the discussion of the policy: If we add
std::move, std::forward, and std::unique_ptr to STLPort for Android and
B2G, can we start using std::move, std::forward, and std::unique_ptr
throughout Gecko?

Yes, if they're available in all of our environments, I don't see why not. What we want to be careful with is how the STLport changes would work (we don't want to make builds fail if you just grab an Android NDK).

Ehsan