Somebody stop me if this already exists...

I'm envisioning a central location, probably a wiki page at
https://wiki.mozilla.org/BrokenBuilds or similar, where people can find the
answers to these questions:
  1. Given my current build configuration, why did my last build fail?
  2. What bugs can I follow to see when this build configuration will work
again?
  3. What workarounds/patches can I employ to quickly get a working build?

So the page would be a simple table with the following columns: Bug #, affected
configurations, known workarounds

e.g.
Bug      Affected configurations                                    Known
workarounds
899948   VS (all) with --disable-optimize but not --enable-debug
--without-intl-api
933476   VS (all)
--disable-webgl
940220   VS2012+
--without-intl-api

The benefits should be obvious; no more IRC logs like the following
  10:40:25 AM - developer1: is there a new build error using obscure-cc other
than the one developer0 fixed yesterday?
  10:41:15 AM - developer2: developer1: yes, bug 999999
  10:42:07 AM - developer3 has joined the room.
  10:42:10 AM - developer3: my builds are failing, but it seems to be a new
issue. Anyone else seeing this?

Also, no more face-desking if you encounter a known issue while IRC is in a
lull.

If anyone has reasons *NOT* to create this wiki page, or suggestions for a
better name or location for this information, please let me know! I'll create
the page tomorrow if I don't hear from anyone... or maybe today if feedback is
overwhelmingly positive (or positively overwhelming)