On 1/17/14 1:24 PM, Terrence Cole wrote:
SpiderMonkey will no longer scan the stack for live roots; you must now
wrap all GC thing pointers that live on the stack across a GC in the
JS::Rooted template for SpiderMonkey to see them. See the comments in
js/public/RootingAPI.h and the guide on the developer wiki[1] for
further details. All currently existing instances in the browser build
have been updated; the hazard analysis build on TBPL, SM(Hf), will catch
any future pushes that break this invariant.

Great work! My only question: do JIT backends need to be adjusted for this? I assume not, but I want to make sure.

Cameron Kaiser