Hi,

On 2014/02/12 23:22, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
On 2/12/14 4:46 AM, Masayuki Nakano wrote:
I'm not sure which is the best name for the classes. E.g., DOMWheelEvent
vs. PointerEvent.

I believe in this case PointerEvent is correct, because
http://www.w3.org/TR/pointerevents/#pointerevent-interface but
DOMWheelEvent should probably be just WheelEvent because
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dom3events/raw-file/tip/html/DOM3-Events.html#interface-WheelEvent

In general, the names for things that are standardized should just match
the standard name, in the mozilla::dom namespace.  In some (rare) cases
the standard name starts with "DOM"; in those situations we should have
our name start with "DOM" as well.

Thank you for your reply.

It sounds reasonable to me. However, there is a problem.

nsDOMEvent will be just "Event". And also the header file name will be "Event.h". This sounds too general. How do you think about this problem?

--
Masayuki Nakano <masay...@d-toybox.com>
Manager, Internationalization, Mozilla Japan.