Thanks for adding me Anne, you did get my email correct :-).

Personally, I'm not interested in developing TTML. I still agree to all the
points from our previous discussion from the page you linked, Anne.

I'm not really sure whether having a joint working group would be of
benefit, particularly if there isn't interest in developing TTML in the
WebVTT community, which from my experience is the case. It also scares me a
bit because having a joint group might result in WebVTT being modified for
TTML specific reasons, such as better interoperability, or otherwise,
(possibly?) which wouldn't be good for the spec moving forward due to our
previous concerns.

Rick