On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Robert O'Callahan <rob...@ocallahan.org>wrote:

> On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 4:59 PM, L. David Baron <dba...@dbaron.org> wrote:
>
>> On Saturday 2014-05-24 20:00 -0700, Jonas Sicking wrote:
>> > I guess what I'm arguing is that smooth-scrolling vs. instant
>> > scrolling shouldn't be a per-element CSS property, but rather a
>> > per-callsite API argument.
>>
>> I think I tend to agree; I noticed the same thing during the CSS WG
>> meeting last week and sent:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014May/0255.html
>>

> I agree also.

Actually non-auto values for the ScrollBehavior DOM API override the
scroll-behavior CSS property per spec. So I think the real question for us
is whether to implement the scroll-behavior property, or the ScrollBehavior
DOM API, or both. I think for now we should just implement the
ScrollBehavior DOM API.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w