(2014/05/22 22:40), thills wrote:
Hi All,

I'm facing an error when downloading the latest code from mercurial,
doing a build and then trying to run the mochitest-browser tests.

I face the following error about 6 minutes into the test run.
console.error:
  6:30.14   [CustomizableUI]
  6:30.14   TypeError: realNode is null --
chrome://browser/content/customizableui/toolbar.xml:184

Again, I haven't made any changes to the code base.  I did not see
anything in Bugzilla like this and before I post anything there was
curious if anyone had seen anything like this -- maybe a configuration
problem?  The ./mach build did succeed.

Thanks,

-tamara

Hi,

This is for |make xpcshell-tests| for C-C thunderbird.

But I noticed these Typeerror: messages in the test I ran
a week ago.

grep -i typeerror: log441-xpcshell-tests-fixed-stack.txt

System JS : ERROR ../../../resources/msgFolderListenerSetup.js:261 - TypeError: gExpectedEvents is undefined System JS : ERROR ../../../resources/msgFolderListenerSetup.js:261 - TypeError: gExpectedEvents is undefined System JS : ERROR ../../../resources/msgFolderListenerSetup.js:261 - TypeError: gExpectedEvents is undefined System JS : ERROR ../../../resources/msgFolderListenerSetup.js:261 - TypeError: gExpectedEvents is undefined TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | xpcshell/head.js | TypeError: ex.stack is undefined at ../../../resources/asyncTestUtils.js:169 - See following stack: TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | xpcshell/head.js | TypeError: ex.stack is undefined at ../../../../resources/asyncTestUtils.js:169 - See following stack:
!!! error running onStopped callback: TypeError: callback is not a function

I began noticing these Typeerror: messages since sometime in
April, and I had assumed that these are due to improved error reporting
in JS runtime system.

Well, if not, then we have new bugs :-)

TIA