On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 6:17 AM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Can we keep track of where the stream comes from, and make sure to taint
> the images that can come out of them similar to the way that we taint cross
> origin images by default to prevent them from being read back on the
> client?  I think with that, and a prompting similar to the camera prompting
> of getUserMedia, we may address a good chunk of these issues.  (But
> admittedly I haven't thought very carefully about this yet.)

This is hard because normally you want to transmit these screenshots or
sequence of screenshots somewhere. If an app is transmitting them, it can
probably capture them at the other end.

I guess a permissions approach with an always-on reminder that your screen
is being captured can probably work.

Rob
owohooo
oioso