On 11/7/14 7:47 AM, Bill McCloskey wrote:
Unfortunately, I checked it a patch yesterday (bug 1092156) that is causing
lots of crashes if you have certain add-ons installed (such as the Gecko
profiler). The crash happens regardless of whether e10s is enabled. Starting up
in safe mode (via -safe-mode) fixes the problem.

Maybe we should add a test configuration that runs our automated tests with some important add-ons installed? We're testing mozilla-inbound with a clean profile, unlike our human users. Testing with Gecko Profiler and some AMO Top 10 add-ons (like Adblock Plus) could catch regressions like this one.

I have an "Add-on Hell" profile with AMO's top 30 add-ons installed that I occasionally load in a debug build of Firefox. :)

chris