Are we currently planning to let this default ride into aurora in 2 weeks' time?

~ Gijs

On 07/11/2014 21:44, Gavin Sharp wrote:
Yes, it is currently disabled by safe mode.

There is currently a checkbox in prefs to toggle it, in Nightly
builds. When it rides the trains, we'll have to re-evaluate that
tradeoff at various steps based on the quality level and testing
goals. In the long term it does not make sense to maintain that as a
user-exposed option.

Gavin

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Nicholas Nethercote