On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbar...@mit.edu> wrote:

> On 2/18/15 12:06 PM, nsm.nik...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> 1) ESR - FF 38 is an ESR release and shipping a new API with some parts
>> not yet supported may not be the best thing to do. What is the usual policy
>> in such a situation?
>>

> How happy are you backporting security fixes for this code that pop up
> over the next year or so to 38?

It seems to me that backporting to dom/fetch should be relatively
straightforward.  Its pretty isolated code.

If something needs to be backported for the necko side of the house, then
it probably needs to be fixed in the ESR for XHR and other things anyway.
Whether we ship fetch or not will probably not effect this.

Nikhil, what do you think?

Ben