On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 11:21 AM, James Graham <ja...@hoppipolla.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 18/02/15 17:31, nsm.nik...@gmail.com wrote:
>  It's still disappointing that we are implementing greenfield
> web technologies with such an ad-hoc approach to obtaining
> interoperability. This seems like a clear case where we could have
> written the majority of our tests as web-platform-tests so they could
> all — including those requiring non-trivial server side logic — be run
> in any browser.

James,

Is there a way to run wpt or th tests with a specific gecko pref enabled?
The initial feedback I received on IRC was "no", unless you want to enable
the pref for all mochitests.

That seems a major issue if we want to encourage new features to use these
tests.

I want to use them in Cache, but I need my feature pref'd off until its
ready as well.

Thanks.

Ben