I thought I’d let everyone know that bug 1142366 and bug 1142376 have added
some handy new features to mozilla::Pair. In particular:

- Pair objects are now movable. (It’s now a requirement that the underlying
types be movable too. Every existing use satisfied this requirement.)

- Pair objects are now copyable if the underlying types are copyable.

- We now have an equivalent of std::make_pair, mozilla::MakePair. This lets you
construct a Pair object with type inference. So this code:

> Pair<Foo, Bar> GetPair() {
>   return Pair<Foo, Bar>(Foo(), Bar());
> }

Becomes:

> Pair<Foo, Bar> GetPair() {
>   return MakePair(Foo(), Bar());
> }

Nice! This can really make a big difference for long type names or types which
have their own template parameters.

These changes should make Pair a little more practical to use. Enjoy!

- Seth