It's technically already possible by modifying the in-tree mozharness configs here:
https://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/testing/config/mozharness

However it's not easy to figure out what needs to be modified to get the desired results. Some sort of |mach try| like command is going to be worked on in Q2 to make pushing various test configurations to try easier, I'm not 100% sure how it will be implemented yet though.

In the meantime, if you get stuck trying to modify the mozharness configs, let me know and I can come up with an example patch.

-Andrew