Not yet, you still need to run the two suites separately. But we are working towards that. Eventually ./mach test will be able to not only run tags across suites, but run directories across suites and auto-determine which suite a test path belongs to. In other words, ./mach test will become the norm, and running a specific test harness directly will become the edge case. There is some work around this specifically slotted in our Q2 goals.

-Andrew