+1 to Milan's suggestion. These fields are used somewhat consistently on
stability and graphics bugs, which release management pays attention to. If
we are going to continue with the fields, I like the idea of "Not
specified" as that makes it clear that no value was set whereas "All" is
currently used if the bug affects all platforms or if we don't know.

Lawrence