Lawrence Mandel wrote:
+1 to Milan's suggestion. These fields are used somewhat consistently on stability and graphics bugs, which release management pays attention to. If we are going to continue with the fields, I like the idea of "Not specified" as that makes it clear that no value was set whereas "All" is currently used if the bug affects all platforms or if we don't know.
thanks for the feedback. defaulting to "unspecified" instead of "all" is a great idea.

i've updated the bug and will proceed along that path unless there are strong objections (keeping in mind that individual products will still be able to default to all/all should the owners desire that).

-glob

--
byron jones - :glob - bugzilla.mozilla.org team lead -