On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 1:51 PM, <moff...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My vote would be never use your browser if you will deprecate HTTP. That's
> very easy to find an alternative or to fork you code, so think yourself how
> much such decision can cost you. This phrase i want also to said to Chrome
> dev team. Internet is live on developers. If you will start to do shit
> things, you will be replaced.

This has been happening in the Internet in China. I would suggest you use
"360 Secure Browser", one of the major browsers in China. They completely
consider the experience of developers and users. Their browser allows user
to access a website even if the website provides a broken certificate :)

- Xidorn