I am not sure if this is the right avenue to raise concern (again) over not
requiring a prompt.  It seems that "user action" here implies that a user
intended on having their clipboard destroyed intentionally. (Like requesting a
SHA from GitHub).

However, I created a very basic demo here: http://jsfiddle.net/azgugmjb/3/ that
shows how easy (in Chrome 43) it is to abuse the "user action".  I really hope
this shines some light on the potential for real world abuse.  The user action
in my demo is simply highlighting text.  The use of `.select()` prevents the
user from actually using the system keybinding for copying and will inject into
their clipboard something other than what they intended.