[ resending with corrected subject line ]

The W3C is proposing a revised charter for:

  Web Performance Working Group
  http://www.w3.org/2015/05/webperf-charter.html
  https://w3c.github.io/charter-webperf/
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2015Jun/0066.html

Mozilla has the opportunity to send comments or objections through
Wednesday, June 17.

Please reply to this thread if you think there's something we should
say as part of this charter review.  (Given that we implement some
of the group's specs, it seems like we ought to have something to
say.)

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,