On 2015/07/01 15:53, Robert Strong wrote:
I've only seen those when anything tries to print to the console after a
test has called do_test_finish and in that case I suspect it is due to
xpcshell shutting down, etc.

Robert

Thank you for your observation.
I will investigate if this happens towards the test termination.

I am still at a loss about why the strange syntax error (missing symbol definition) occurs in the first place. Missing "Components" is
really strange.

TIA