On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 12:36 AM, Xidorn Quan <quanxunz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Authors sometimes just want something usable. It doesn't matter if it
> is not stylable, or it doesn't fit in the UI. When they really need to
> start caring about such things, they can switch to use jQuery UI then.

I think this is true for a *very* small number of authors. Small
enough that we should spend our time on more impactful things.

Look at the tooling websites that we use within mozilla. bugzilla.m.o,
treeherder.m.o, wiki.m.o and MDN all care about a pleasant look and
feel.

Also remember that jQuery UI also works fine for websites that "just
wants something usable".

/ Jonas