On 2015/11/14 12:31, Xidorn Quan wrote:
Have you checked your log here:
https://treeherder.mozilla.org/logviewer.html#?job_id=11934&repo=try-comm-central

- Xidorn

Yes, I have looked at it.

The information there is sparse. The error indicates there is ambiguity
resolving TextArea symbol.

But, since the same ambiguous error does not occur in linux build,
I can only guess that there are similarly named data type or something in
OS X specific headers which is confusing the compiler (clang?), and thus
I want to know if someone with OS X developer source files can figure this out.
I am not sure why others don't bump into this issue under OS X.
My patch does NOT touch anything related to "TextArea", etc.

TIA