On 2015/11/15 11:05, ISHIKAWA,chiaki wrote:
On 2015/11/14 12:31, Xidorn Quan wrote:
Have you checked your log here:
https://treeherder.mozilla.org/logviewer.html#?job_id=11934&repo=try-comm-central

- Xidorn

Yes, I have looked at it.

The information there is sparse. The error indicates there is ambiguity
resolving TextArea symbol.

But, since the same ambiguous error does not occur in linux build,
I can only guess that there are similarly named data type or something in
OS X specific headers which is confusing the compiler (clang?), and thus
I want to know if someone with OS X developer source files can figure this out.
I am not sure why others don't bump into this issue under OS X.
My patch does NOT touch anything related to "TextArea", etc.

It may be that my patch defines DEBUG (and a few other symbols which I am not aware of due to preprocessor magic?) and that my conditionally define other symbols in OS X header files, and thus caused the compilation issue.
But again, without the source, I have no idea.

TIA