On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Ben Kelly <bke...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbar...@mit.edu> wrote:
>

>> 1)  How confident are we that the spec is stable/correct?
>>

> The spec is converging to a stable v1, but things are still changing.  The
> core functionality has been stable for a while, though.

I guess I should mention the biggest change in the spec that has not been
implemented by either chrome or firefox.

The spec now exposes the Response.url passed to the
FetchEvent.respondWith() to the outer network request.  So base URLs for
stylesheets and workers will have a different URL.  A window doing fetch()
will see a different Response.url.

This was changed so that relative path subresources in stylesheets and
workers will continue to work.

I've mentioned to google it would be helpful to do a coordinated release
for this particular spec change.  Here is the chrome issue:

Ben