On Friday 2015-11-27 08:15 +0100, Axel Hecht wrote:
> I wonder, how much of the web could rely on this, given our tests do?

What about starting of CSS transitions?  Could pages be relying on
making a style change in onload starting a transition?  Or do other
browsers not guarantee that?

(If that is a problem, we could still flush style instead of
layout.)

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,